I am making a bigger deal out of this, but there's not much else to pick on!

It takes some work to nit-pick this thing hey!

there are several things with the interface that aren't exactly intuitive, and that's on the general scale. Even Rob has admitted that, but he also states that they have a limited number of options.
The EQ is not the kind of thing you should be tweaking regularly anyway. for the afternoon you spend tuning the system, you get to know it pretty well. While it may be 'unintuitive', full parametric EQs usually are; you generally need to know pretty well exactly how to operate it to use it the best. But it does its function very well.
Once you've spent the time tuning and tweeking, you really don't need to play with it. So, while you may find it cumbersome, it really doesn't need a lot of regular work.

I personally find it difficult to manage, but not throught any fault of the UI. I would prefer to see what the curve looks like. (use cool edit pro - para.EQ for this!)
Maybe it is one of those things which can be brought into Emplode. Better yet, how about custom settings wich you can put into the 15 presets. If they were separate files, you could send and swap them. But this is wish list stuff.

I use the remote for editing BTW. the front panel buttons are quite difficult and the dial hasn't been fully enabled yet.

Murray 06000047