Well my cdchanger->rca order came in from crutchfield today so I decided to go ahead and attempt to install the rio into my car. I already have an aftermarket kenwood hu in there so I took the whole thing out, brought it inside and connected the necessary rio wires (I actually cut off the iso connector) with wiretaps to the kenwood's right behind the wiring harness. After connecting ground, memory, and whatever the other one is I brought it back out to the car, popped all the connections back in and turned on power to the car (with the rio in the sled). Nothing. Turned off the power, disconnected everything and reconnected it back to the way it was before the rio. Still nothing. I checked the fuses, they're fine. I even went as far as replacing them with my spares. I even took the old factory casette (it's a 95 villager) out of the closet and tried that. I managed to get the dim lights to come on but nothing else, still no power. So now I'm left with an audioless car. I'm lost at this point, I don't know what else to do. Crutchfield said to check the car's wiring with a multimeter however I do not posess one. I'm thinking of giving up tomorrow and taking it in to a Strauss (can they even help me?) or this local car audio shop called ultimate audio but I'm afraid of really getting hit in the wallet. Can anyone offer me some helpful advice at this point?

Thanks,
Evan