This bridge has a status light for the wireless connection which is on, meaning it is talking to my wireless access point. Wireless access point is connected to a router. Computers on the router can ping the WAP and the bridge so that is all working. When I plug my Rio into the bridge, the ethernet link light on the Rio comes on, but the ethernet link light on the bridge does not. I can use that same cable to directly plug in the Rio to the router and the link light on both the Rio and the router port comes on and I can talk to the Rio just fine. I can also pull one of the computers plugged into the router and plug it into the bridge, and the bridge link light comes on and that computer can wirelessly talk to the network. I'm baffled, why won't the LAN link light on the bridge come on when it is plugged to the Rio? Needless to say, I can't talk to the Rio through the bridge but I know that the bridge works and that the Rio works, I just don't know why the Rio and the bridge don't want to play. Please help, I worked on this for 5 hours last night, staying up till 4am. I also called Linksys and baffled their 1st line of support which forwarded me to their second line of support. Still waiting to hear from them.
-Brian