Has there been a documented case of second hand smoke killing anyone? Then again, Living in most major cities will do the same things to your lungs and that doesn't seem to stop people.

OK, I'm a smoker, but let's set one thing clear, if someone asks me politely, I have no compunction whatsoever about putting it out. I do not smoke in other peoples cars, even with permission UNLESS they are also a smoker. What I DO hate is people that make some snide remark purposely loud enough for me to hear and hope that'll shame me into snuffing out or going away. My typical response in that situation is to start chain smoking and follow them around for the next half hour or so. I guess I'm one of those people who values respect. Treat me with respect and I'll reciprocate. Treat me with disdain and I'll behave likewise. Same goes for banging on the wall in an apartment. Is it REALLY so hard to knock on my door and ask politely for me to turn down whatever I'm doing? OK, I'm done, and I need a smoke.

Mason