revlmwest mentioned he wanted a lense that was easy to change. Something just dawned on me. SLOT LOADING LENSES. Check it:

Ok, so that's my 30 second hack of Brian's lense pic (Brian, I'm sorry, I stole it in the name of innovation. Usually I wouldn't do that). There is one problem. The bottom right screw hole would have to be clipped like the rest... um... so would all the holes. Well, you get what I'm getting at, right? Also, below the right button would be bare in my model. Perhaps there could be a method by which the lense doesn't drop in, but is rather swung in, catching the spot under the right button. The lense would be held in by the top button and the knob, really.

And the drop in part? Just mod the fascia to have a slot in the top. A little hacking will fix that in no time. Steve (Darkstorm), care to manufacture some drop in lenses? I know I'd be game. But, um, maybe we'd better make some back up fascia's before we go hacking ours up.

Lastly, any interest in constantly color changing lenses?