Egads! I can't get a straight answer from tune-town.com or PAC on whether or not I do need the OEM-1 adpater. The guys at tune-town.com sent me an email saying they didn't think the OEM-1 was right so I called them. I appreciate that! They said to call PAC, the techs at PAC say they haven't seen an 03 Infinity deck yet so they can't say for sure. They say to try with a harness first, that they'll usually work like that. So I can't do it tonight, too much rain, I'll try this wekend. I got the trim ring and a harness and antenna adapter.
BTW no radio controls on the wheel for me. I got this truck from the overstock, not what I would have ordered, but it's pretty much loaded for cheaper than I was expecting. I couldn't bear to wait on an ordered truck. My boat took 8 weeks from order, that just about killed me... I hear RAMS can take up to 6 months sometimes... I looked at the RAMs on Wed before T-day, bought on Friday... I upgraded from a 1998 Quad 1500 360ci 4wd... I love the smell of diesel in the morning!