everyone keeps looking at me and I think some have even been following me. I look at them and they just stare at me, watching me. I think there are cameras set up around my neighborhood to spy on me. The whole world has gone insane. Even my dog has been watching me. Sometimes they try to start conversation as a cover up. I usually just ignore them. I'm getting worrried and it's getting weirder everday. I don't know what i should do. I want to just take my gun and blast every one of those fuckers. That'll teach them. If I don't act soon, they'll get me first. Hopefully they won't be able to read this since I used an encrypted connection. I bought a pair of sunglasses with little mirrors on the side, and I bought some body armor. I threw away my cell phone because they probably tapped it. My .22 probably won't have enough firepower to get them all since I'm sure they're armed, but I'm getting my hands on an auto shotgun that i'll saw off. Is there anything else I can do? I can't go to the police, because they infiltrated the department. Maybe I'll try the FBI or CIA.