In reply to:

My directory structure on my computer was already set up like I wanted my playlists.

I'm curious how you set up your computer. Just what did you do? I'm wondering if what I did was the "right" way to organize the stuff on my computer. (Obviously, it's ultimately up to me how I do it.) Anyhow, I made folders for each group, then made subfolders for each album and placed the songs in there. Essentially, I used the options that Audiocatalyst give you for automatic directory structure. I also added all the ID3 tags, including artist, title, year, and genre. You guys sure preached enough about making certain that all the tags were filled out! THANKS! Speaking of which, empeg searches by artist and title currently, correct? It doesn't do anything with the others just yet, right? I believe the last thing I read was that it broke the limitation of the album and artist name, but that was all. Still the case?

Along the same lines, what types of playlists do people have? I'm trying to get some ideas as to how I could set things up.

Thanks.

George