Be careful which Monney you bring it into. The Monney shop next to Target in Serramonte is very very bad. I went there to do an installation, I bought all the stuff from them, and they did a half assed job, the fronts and rears were reversed, I took it to them, and they swapped the left and the right. It took all day because of the wait, and when I tested it, I discovered the swap and they had to spend another day fixing that. I picked it up and discovered my interior fuses are blown. I took it back and once that is fixed, a week later I was experiencing real bad electrical noise, and at first they said they could do nothing about it but at my insistence, I had them look it over -- turns out they didn't scrape the paint off the grounding clip so it only had momentary ground contact. Geez, I thought they're supposed to be the experts? Anyway the think that irked me the most was when they gave the car to me the shop was closing, I had to drive 45 miles back home and none of the instrumentation was lit!! I had no idea how fast I was going, or whatever!! shiiiit!

I'm not going to say that all Monney shops are like this but the one near Serramonte had me going back like 5 times to get the job done right and they are not cheap and they are not quick. The attention to detail is not that great either. They left scrapes and scratches on the dash opening the dash -- they didn't use a cloth to prevent a scratch pulling the bezel out. Sheesh! With Monney if its not one thing it's another.

Calvin