Okay, the first two units are ready to go, and, work permitting, I can produce more at the rate of one or two a week until demand is satisfied. Click here for a detailed description with photographs.

Pricing for the Home Docking Stations:

US$115 Basic: with audio out and ethernet, but no fan or serial port.
US$130 Cool: dock with integrated fan, on only when Empeg is on.
US$150 Works: dock with fan (as above) and serial port.

Shipping is extra, likely about US$15-20 for fast mail, perhaps less for slow mail (we'll find out more exactly when after the first few go to the post office).

To order one, send an email to [email protected] with your name, mailing address, telephone number, and details of exactly which of the three options you want ("Basic", "Cool", or "Works").

Do not send money until specifically instructed to do so. I will maintain a queue, servicing requests as units are produced, and will contact you when your unit enters final assembly. At that time, you will have the options of "PayPal cash", or "PayPal CreditCard" (3% extra) for final payment.

The first two units are already reserved for whoever sends me the two wireless items requested in the original thread. But there are six more docks from the initial batch awaiting assembly in my workshop right now. These could ship as early as next weekend.

Cheers

Mark Lord

PS: Of course, wouldn't ya know it, I just got two Linux contracts in my inbox today, so production might be slow after the first batch goes out..