Okay. I've got a weird one.

Several years ago, I found Manhattan Fruit Bars at my local grocery store and fell in love with them. Of course, shortly thereafter, the one grocery that carried them discontinued them and I could no longer find them. Just tonight I found their web site, despite looking for it every few months. I don't know if I was an idiot all the other times, or if I just finally got lucky tonight, but, regardless, I found it.

I'd be happy to order directly from them, but their online ordering system is broken, as is their contact page, neither of which bode well. However, I still have unreasonable hopes.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I'm hoping that someone out there has seen these in their local grocery store. Take a look at the box and just wander through the popsicle section the next time you go. If you find them, tell me what grocery store they were in. Maybe I can find one near here. If not, maybe I can get you to ship some to me.

Someone, please take pity and help me out. The company is (or was [sad]) based in San Antonio, so you Texas folks might have better luck. I think they also might be a US distributor of a Mexican product, so if there are any Mexicans out there, keep an eye out for me, too.

Anyway, here's what the box looks like:

The red script ``Manhattan'' in the white semicircle appears on all of the boxes. I'm particularly interested in the lime ones, but if you find any at all, let me know, as at least a distribution would exist.

Thanks. I hope someone can help me out.