Now I've just got to find the wimpiest member of the BBS so I can go pick on him
/me hides...

I'm not kidding. I was at an arcade with my daughter last night, and they had a mo-cap boxing game. I thought the concept looked really cool, you picked up some VR boxing gloves, and there was some kind of an infrared mo-cap array above your head. It was like playing the old "Punch-Out" arcade game, except instead of pressing Dodge and Punch buttons, you actually dodge by moving your body and punch by punching into the air at your virtual opponent on the screen.

I thought, "whoa, this looks like fun, what a great concept" and tried it out. I figured... I'm a pretty big guy, I can handle a few rounds of pantomime boxing.

Well, turns out that those VR boxing gloves were essentially 5-pound weights with handles. And the software is coded so that just when you're really tired out, it makes you do a bunch of really fast combo punches. By the end of the first opponent, I was extremely winded, and by the time the second opponent kicked my ass, I was practically collapsed and completely out of breath. I've never gone from "Macho" to "Wussy" so fast in my life.

Later, I was informed that the punches are not velocity sensitive. I didn't need to be throwning my arms out in front of me to their full reach like I was. I just needed to waggle the little weights in the air in front of me and it would have had the same effect. Hmph.

Oh yeah. And my daughter said she felt sorry for me.