Tony,

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it....and frankly I'm reassured that I am not the *only* person who had that thought last evening!

Yes, I was sitting at my desk fiddling with this beta of Command and Conquer X when I looked over my shoulder to see Kyra standing on the wind-whipped wing bridge of the Lincoln, shouting over the wind and din, her jacket flying open......at one point I thought I heard her start to moan....."Emm....Emmmm! ....Emmmmmmm!........Oh!...Oh!.....EMMMMMBEDDDDDDD!!!!!"

Oh, I don't mean to pick on Kyra (thanks for the pic, BTW). I got the impression that *everyone* at CNN was sexually aroused last night, and I can't imagine how disappointed they might have been had the invasion been postponed.

So, my tongue-in-cheek poll was actually prompted by darker thoughts (oh, surprise, surprise!) about news coverage. Certainly, getting shots of the U.S. military is a big part of the story, but CNN's excitement at having been permitted "Embeds" is something to behold. Aroused, indeed.

One other curiousity I have, having watched more CNN International in overseas hotels than is perhaps good for me, is the degree to which CNN's tailored-for-overseas news programming differs from what we see here.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.