Hasn't happened yet...

With my new job, I've been lucky enough to get a work truck. This thing is really nice for work, but I'd love to get my empeg in here considering how much driving I do each day. Because sound quality isn't my main concern, I'm looking to add either an aftermarket HU to provides amplification for the empeg OR use the empeg as an AUX-in for the factory HU. (Both of these solutions are cheaper than buying a 4-channel amp, wiring kit and speaker wire.)

1. Replace stock HU with aftermarket HU + empeg. If I do this, I'll need a place to fit these. The GM HU isn't as big as two DIN units, so one would be able to fit in the dash and the other.....? I did find a center console that looks like it could fit a HU here. And it looks like it's actually pretty cheap for what you get but will require some fabrication for the floor mounted 4x4 shifter.

2. Use the empeg as an AUX-IN. I found a little gadet here that will allow me to use the empeg as an AUX-IN (I think it will work with my factory HU). I'm leaning towards this route since 2-head unit's wont fit in the factory spot - why buy an aftermarket one? But, I'm still left with the problem of "where to put the empeg".

So, once I find a place to mount it, I'll be in luck. Does anyone know of a "pod" or something that will allow for the empeg to be stored? Any ideas?