Awright, I *do* have a question after reading the FAQ...

I understand that whole business and it makes great sense for how to copy all of the data from primary drive to the replacement primary drive. What about secondary to secondary? It seems to me that with both secondary drives installed there won't be anything to boot. It seems to me there are two reasonable options after copying the data on the old secondary drive:

1. Install a developer image on the new secondary drive so it will function temporarily as a primary drive. For all I know both drives have boot and OS data on them anyway, but I don't think this is the case. (Is this correct? The player software installs boot/OS, right? The builder image just formats and partitions the disks? If so, doesn't the player/OS data just get written to the primary disk?).

2. I can copy the data from the old primary to the new secondary and then from the old secondary to the new primary. I don't see why this wouldn't work, but I'm not sure. Possibly config.ini could be a problem? What about partition 3 metadata? That is only stored on the first drive, isn't it?Comments?

Thanks again. I apologize if this is obvious and these are stupid questions.

Jim