Currently I am using propay. I find them excellent. Their prices and fees are higher than PayPal, but it's kind-of a cross between PayPal and a merchant acount. I can take a credit card from anyone over the phone or in person. The purchaser does not have to be a member of propay. I can also request money through email and the purchaser can enter their own credit card details through a secure site. When the purchaser looks at their credit card statement, it appears as if I had charged it (my email address shows up on their statement as the merchant). It allows me to look more professional and when someone owes me money, all I have to do is open a web browser to run their Visa or MasterCard. Ricin recently used this service to pay me if he cares to comment on it.

Paypal suspended my acount after I had reported a credit card lost and failed to remove it from my Paypal profile. Paypaly tried to charge to it and now I am a criminal (in their eyes). In order to re-open my acount I have to fax them all kinds of personal documents that they will get over my dead body. My acount is in limbo to this day (1 1/2 years later).