Since I would be casting most of the sets as separate orders, it might be possible to let each customer choose the colors that they want. Just to keep something in stock for spot orders, I'd probably cast a few sets of black fascias and plain clear buttons and set them aside.

A "color match" would be an order that included a sample of the _exact_ color that the customer wanted. The process of color matching resins is a bit of alchemy mixed with science, and takes up considerably more time and materials. Hence more $... actually, lots more $.

If I were to do this project I would cast fascia samples in, say, 8 or so colors and the 5 metalized finishes, offer clear buttons, and clear buttons tinted to coordinate with the fascia colors. It wouldn't be a problem to mix and match the colors, and except for the metalized finishes, it shouldn't change the pricing for a set.

I'm in the market for an upgrade for my network, and a digital camera is part of the package. Hopefully we'll have the catalog (PDF format) up before summer's end, and the pictures can speak their 1000 words. [grin]