Coffee snob!

Ah, no, no, whipped cream snob! Not only in coffee, but, say, on a rich chocolate cake (not Sacher, it is too dry), or with fruit salad, or...

Well, perhaps just a bit of coffee snob, too. Besides, it is call good taste (as seen by choice of ICE equipment) ... Let's see: good espresso in all variations (latte - we call in machiato, capuccino, straight), Turkish (or Greek if one orders it in Greece or Cyprus), instant has to be Nestle (stange, nobody's else remotely resembles coffee - Maxwell, Jacobs, you name it) - preferably some of their Colombian mixtures, then those Austrian weak but creamy capuccino-like concotions are also good (classical melange, Schoenbrun - it's with egg...). I do, however, stear clear of filter coffee...

When one orders large (we call it double) coffee in Zagreb, it consists of two teaspoonfulls of medium finely ground coffee, made into perhaps half a teacup of brew by pressurized (to raise the boiling point) water from esspresso machine. When I ordered the same in (otherwise fine) supposedly Italian fast food in New York (excellent cheesecake), I got almost a liter of hot water with probably less that tesponfull of coffee in it. But then, 'when in Rome...'

I will leave cream (sour, whipped and that used for cooking) for another occassion.

(In the case you wondered, I do weight more than 250lb )

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue