I hope this hasn't been mentioned in here before. I have read back quite a ways and haven't seen it.

I would like a mute/attenuation button/capability. I mentioned in another post that this is something I had on my Alpine, and am now realizing how much I miss it.

At the press of a button, the volume would drop by 10 units. The Alpine had a volume range from 0 to 35, so I doubt it was in dB. I don't know what the translation would be for the empeg.

This feature proved VERY useful when driving say on the turnpike with my windows open (trucks are very loud inside from the air rushing by...) When I pulled up to a toll booth, I would hit the mute button, and volume would drop to a reasonable level.

Also, living this close to Miami, we get/listen to a lot of Bass(booty) music. This happened more when I had a radio, as that's primarily what one of the stations here plays. When listening to any music that was LOUD, I'd also attenuate the volume when I pulled up to a traffic light, so the people next to me didn't have to listen to what I was...

Thanks for listening,

-Trevor

-----
Mk 2, Green 12GB 080000349

-----
Mk 2, Green 12GB, Tuner, 2.0b11, 080000349