Hi, maybe someone can enlighten me - I have a very strage problem with networking. I bought a WLAN bridge to connect EMPEG to WLAN, so I started to test things out before I install in the car. Here is whats happening.
I have two MK2's, one old, one new version. When I connect them to my wired lan, they both work fine. The WLAN bridge actually has been confirmed to work by connecting a notebook and talk to the wired LAN, no problem at all, also I can access the bridge.
So now if I connect the EMPEG's to the bridge, one (the NEW) works, the other (old) does get link status OK to the bridge, but the bridge never sees any packages from the EMPEG (counter stays at zero).
How can that be? I confirmed the LAN interfaces on the EMPEG are OK by connecting them to the wired LAN, and both work. The bridge is OK, since it works with PC and new EMPEG. Just the old EMPEG and the bridge dont talk. I surely exchanged LAN cables as well a couple of times to make sure not the cable is 'incompatible' with the old EMPEG. It has stolen two days of my time since I just couldnt see what is wrong. I still dont get it. U guys have an idea?

BTW any good idea for a WLAN car antenna?

Thanks Greets S.