Yup, I'm pretty much done with the install, and quite happy with it. I havn't had a chance to use it enough to really get a good feel for it, but it's worked well so far.

Hooking it up was fairly easy. It uses standard ISO connectors, which made connecting the power literaly plug-n-play. Unfortunatly, it doesn't come with pigtails for the harnesses like the empeg, so if you need to wire something up you've got to hunt for obscure connectors, or cut them off of the harness.

Speaker wise, it has a complex circuit designed to mute the speakers and play through them even if your radio doesn't support it. Instead of using this, I wired up a speaker-level to line level converter, and plugged the RCAs into the aux in. I've set up hijack to switch inputs to AUX and back, which works about 90% of the time, but sometimes leaves it on aux after a phone call. I couldn't get the kenwood player button to work right, so perhaps more investigation will help.

Voice recognition wise, I'm pretty happy with it. You say "telephone" and it picks up, dings at you for a name, you say a name, and it either dials or dings at you for a cell/home/work if they have multiple numbers. Acuracy is what I just don't know about yet. Of course, if you don't want to use voice dialing, you can just dial on the phone, and all the audio comes over the speakers.

The bluetooth aspect is great. If I get in my car, it links up without any intervention, and just works. If I'm on the phone and want to get out of the car, a press of the green button transfers to call to the handset. Prgramming it is simple, it just shows up as an acessory and you go through the menus and say the words/names that it needs to learn.

The sound quality I'm not compleetly happy with yet. I'm not sure if it's just bad cell phone sound, or a dodgy connection with the harness-> line-leve-converter->aux setup. It's very livable though. I've only had a few conversations on it so far, and the general consensus is that it doesn't sound as clear as normal, but it's perfectly understandable.

I'll write up more on the voice dialing and sound quality once I've had more of a chance to play with it.

Matthew