ok... i may look like a bit of an idiot here now. i understood from the past that the support team were being reorganized... and i remember there was a new person who posted here on the board who was replacing David. i remember members here welcoming him to the team and kidding with him about the big shoes he had to fill in Davids absence.

i havent been frequenting the board as much as i used to so ive obviously missed something. has the support for empeg been completely terminated? so therefore, theres no one i can send my unit to for repairs... repairs that im willing to pay for! i would have thought that something like this would be made very bold in the FAQ - but it seemed to confidently point to 'contact support' all thru it so i figured there must still be some support for our empegs??

seriously frightened now as i potentially have a very expensive and now very dead device on my hands

assuming there is no official support team left... is there anyone here who might care to look at my unit? its in relatively good nick other than the poor IDE connector... and the paint coming off the fascia that i painted to match my interior! help!