Just a quick heads-up to those who haven't seen it yet, there's a new beta version of the Google Toolbar available. As a rule, I hate browser toolbars and sidebars and what-not that take up valuable browser real-estate, but in Google's typical style, they pack a ton of features into a very small (and configurable) little area of your toolbar.

With the beta, they've stiffened up the popup blocker that was in previous betas, it now works on many more (but not all) popups. It also gives you a little button to allow all popups from a given site (for sites that use popups for legitimate purposes.) I realize there are popup blockers out there that have this kind of feature, but having it integrated into the search toolbar is a great idea.

They also added a thing to automatically fill out forms for you, but I haven't tried that yet.

Then there's the usual search features from the previous versions... Highlight search terms on the page, etc. Basically, if you use Google as your primary search engine, you need this.