Hi again

Well, I really was so impatient to mount it, plus I've been working on electronics for 5 years, that it took me only 2 hours, but I did it very carefully... above all, grounds and shields. I do know that with that kind of signals (Rf, Bf, audio, video...) grounding and routing is the most important on a PCB design. Even routing the antenna cable is important!
Now I feel it has more sensibility than desired... weak signals marks near-full strenght bar. I guess it would difficult an eventual "seek" function...

New kits come with a new antenna cable. It avoids one problem (mounting the connector), but adds a new one: it has to be solded once passed through the hole at the bottom of the box. It difficults to put the tuner PCB in place becouse the fat antenna cable has to be bended enough to let it go... (sorry for my terrible english )
Once everithing was in place, I plugged it on, and it lighted on !!
I didn't solder the coaxial cable (won't use it) and second blue terminal (to feed an electronic antenna or so).

I read about some RDS errors on this version of soft, but this one didn't sound familiar to me... Most of the times, I'm listening to a station with no RDS, and the screen shows the name of the last RDS one. Well, I can avoid it storing the new one with its own name.
Other functions, such as traffic, are not very usefull to me since most of the traffic available stations here don't really offer it (only two of about 20).

Well, I'll be waiting for a new 3.beta version!
I thought it was expensive, but it's a fantastic kit. Thanks again, PCA !!

Cheers:

Miguel.