More fun, is to record "nightmare mp3s" with disturbing things like a soft voice saying "i'm aware that this unit is stolen" "i'm calling the cops" or simply a recording of howler monkeys or rabbits being slaughtered, whatever, and then if the empeg is aware it has been stolen, every other song played should be a "nightmare" mp3 that can not be disabled! Muahaha... Or perhaps if the empeg realizes it is stolen, at random intervals the volume should be rolled up to over drive and it should play an empeg that sings "I am using a stolen car stereo, la la la!!!" over and over. Hopefully it would 1) destroy the person's ear drums, 2) destroy the person's speakers 3) notify everyone in the area as well.. ;)

So that way, if they discover they can't sell it, they may be inclined to use it themselves in their own car or in their own home, but then every other song is a nightmare....

Chances are they won't come forward and say excuse me, i stole your stereo here it is because i feel guilty... or the person they fenced it to, are they going to contact you and tell you they bought a stolen empeg?? really... so might as well make their lives difficult...

Calvin