I must be trying to set a record for new threads started in Off Topic or something.

In a couple weeks I'm going to be recording guitar parts for a friend's album. In preparation, I was trying to write some parts to go with some demo tracks he'd supplied me. For one part, I was repeating the same bars of a rather "bendy" guitar solo over and over again trying to get a good take recorded.

I've been playing so much folk-style acoustic lately, I forgot how rough on your fingertips bending the high strings on an electric can be. Before I realized it, I'd created some small blisters, one each on two fingertips of my left hand.

If I'd been playing that style a lot lately, I would have had callouses in those spots on my fingers and it wouldn't have happened. But I'd been doing a completely different style of playing for a long time and the callouses were on slightly different spots on my fingers.

So now I've got a problem. Two weeks from now I need to have this music written and rehearsed. But I've got these blisters that I want to heal before I play again. So my goal is to find the fastest method of healing them so I can start playing again.

I'm pretty sure that I should not lance them. They haven't broken on their own. So what should I do in the meantime? Any suggestions?