I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. Our Outlook email here at work all of sudden is going really slow. Like after we send a message in Outlook, it will sit in the outbox for like 15+ seconds when it usually goes rigth away. When we send to someone in our internal email network, after we send, it takes 15-45 minutes for them to get it instead of a few seconds like normal. If we send outside of the network to an internet email addy, it takes over an hour for them to receive. Same with receiving, it takes an hour to receive something from outside the internet when before most emails would come in a minute or so.

Only thing I can find wrong on the server is the Microsoft Exchange Event service won't stay on. I right click it and start, then it says started, then after a minute, it will be stopped.

I have all the critical updates including all the recent service pack and virus scan dat updates. I also ran the service pack updates again on the server but it's still doing the same thing.

Please post if you can think of anything. Or If anyone would be willing to help me by phone, please PM me your number and I can call during the work day on friday.