Ok, so now I am using my empeg+tuner on the audi standard installation (amps/cabling/speakers). It sounds good, but not enough, so I am planning to change amps and speakers in few months.

I am not an expert, so in chosing the right components I've relied completely on my installer's recommendations in the past. I've been happy so far with their choices, but since I have some time now, I like to learn, and I have such a super-source of expertise here, I think I can afford a more aware choice, this time.

So, the A3 comes with
- five front speakers: two midrange, two tweeters, and a central speaker in the dashboard.
- two back speakers (on the side of the rear seats)
- one sub in the trunk.

I am going to replace them all with better quality speakers/subs.
I am also replacing the two amps currently installed.

At this point, I just need recommendations on what amps I should chose, and what speakers. Any suggestion on brands and models are very welcome. Also, what should I look at?

My purpose is to have an excellent quality system. I encoded my mp3s at 320bps, highest quality, and I am quite a maniac in the quality of the sound in my car. I love music and I want to love my installation

I know these are very general questions, but I hope to find someone here who is generous and has some time to teach an avid learner

Thanks in advance!
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg