You know what, I honestly considered offering to make custom fake face plates; probably thought about it 20 different times while I was working on mine. It might just work, but:

- It would take me a long time to complete one. Actually, it only took a few nights' work for the faceplate itself.
- I would need a stock radio to work from (since finding one cheap was harrrrrd).
- It would probably be expensive; obtaining a radio + time to build.
- Customer's car's might have some little details that I'd have to account for, but I'd never see because I'd never see the car.
- There were probably more reasons.

Some of these could be overcome. Set EBay to e-mail you when it finds a used radio. Do single DIN only instead of double DIN (which requires accounting for the second unit; which in my case required me to recess the second unit into the dash over an inch). And for time, I learned alot of time saving tips.

So why not. If you (or anyone) has no time frame for completion; PM me with your car info, radio model # (if available), photo of the stock radio (if available), and a close up of the empeg dash cavity (empeg removed) and surrounding dash area. Might as well consider it.