Well, mine arrived from Amazon today Already upgraded firmware, and transferring tracks now.
I must say as many pics and specs i have seen on this unit, I am totally impressed by how small this thing really is in person. I have had 3 different Car MP3 players (Xeenon MP Shuttle, Neo MP3 Car JukeBox, Empeg) and 3 different portable MP3 players (Original Buy2000 MP3 CD, NEO Portable MP3, NEO Portable Jukebox 2), so i know a little about what im saying here.. These were the first of their kinds.. and I am blown away by how small this Karma is. I dont know how someone can say this thing is "Meaty". To incorporate a 20 GB drive, USB, Ethernet, and Extended Battery and still have the unit this small is amazing to me.
I love the form factor, I held a 2nd Gen IPOD in my hand the other day, and the Karma blows it away in my opinion.To me, it has the appearance of being much smaller than the ipod. And definately lighter in weight.
Despite the few negative posts i read, I love it so far.. I think you did a great job Rob!

b