Ok folks, I got back from sunny Florida, Monday night, and began cobbling together my custom install.

I used a cheep continuity tester to pin out the Mitah cable and custom make the male DIN<-> male RCA cable. If your going ths route this take your time and insulate the DIN pins after you solder them (boy those wires are small). The pin out is thus:

Pin 1 = Amp Remote
Pin 2 = Ground (for all the RCA's)
Pin 3 = left front
Pin 4 = right front
Pin 5 = left rear
Pin 6 = right rear

I was careful and wire tied everything after I finished soldering. I wont bore you with all the details, but I could barely get all those wires and the Sony splitter in the din slot. I did need to dremel the console cover a little, but that only took a few minutes.

I turned the key and my empeg booted right up. I listened to a few tunes, then turned it off. Hit the power button on the radio and it too, came right on. Funny, I didn't have to put in the security code, although I did unplug it from the harness at one point.

The only thing thats kinda weird is the visuals seem to be stuck on "Now and Next". Anyone have any ideas why? I'm still running 1.03 (I probably upgrade later this week).