The N-Gage:

the screen is pretty good, certainly better than my 3560, and it has some nice built in features, BTH, tri band, radio, MP3 and the game engine, but it lasted less than a day before being packed up and put in my desk.

Pros:
- The game engine is pretty good, I got Tomb Raider with mine and it is certainly playable, if you are the type of person who normally carries a gamebay or similar this could be great for you.
- built in BTH, so you can connect to stuff, only I don't have any other BTH stuff so it is not much use to me. If this was a phone I was using I would get a BTH headset as you look a moron using it without a headset (see cons)
- the built in MP3 player and radio could be good, only I have a Karma, so I don't need another MP3 player.
- Build appears good, keys have reasonable feedback, and it feels reasonably solid, but I only used it for a few hours so I don't know how it would hold up long term.

Cons:
- No keyguard - I looked everywhere, I even read the manual, but I still cannot find it.
- You look like a moron when you make calls on it without using a headset, due to the earpiece and mic locations you need to hold it with the thin edge of the phone aginst your head, check this out for a more accurate idea.
- The games are on MMC size cards, and you have to turn off the phone and remove the battery to change games.
- Only one MMC slot, not a big deal, only the MP3 player has no memory of its own, so it needs MMC memory, so you have the choice of music or game.
- The voice recorder also needs MMC memory to store stuff.

Conclusion:
I am not a game player, I only use my PS2 for watching DVDs, so why would I want to carry a portable gaming device round with me, just give me a smaller phone, and this one can stay in my desk.