In reply to:

American developers move companies too often to be given something as valuable as a car player. I want full value

Ahh, but the best way to tackle that problem is to donate a player [or two] to the US Windows software development Team, i.e. not any single team member.

With the understanding that they can use this as a "team" to test new software interoperability features in RMM. Suggesting that they get their feet wet with the existing [easy to use, well documented etc etc] Empeg protocol first.

And if you then load the said Empeg(s) with a bunch of uncool and/or badly ripped music tracks before you send them over, and do not give them access to Emplode to change the music, but instead then give them the documented Empeg protocol and suggest that RMM is the best way for them to get some cool music on their car-player, then stand back and see how quickly you get RMM to Empeg integration implemented.

And if the same team then get to see the neat features of Emplode [e.g. soup views, drag and drop tag editing/updating etc] they may want to implement them in RMM as a nice to have.

Still, maybe even that won't motivate your US development teams - and if so, then maybe someone in the Software team management should consider hiring some programmers willing to go the extra distance occasionally.

I gather there are rather a lot of un[der]employed Windows [and other types of] programmers in the West Coast these days...