Hi!
My name is Mike. (Although I reply to alot of different names, including and not limited to 'Fox', 'Michael', 'Idiot', 'Dumbass', and a few others I can't repeat here.)

I started with only one Empeg. It had a name - I called it 'carplayer'. I was unoriginal at the beginning. Shy, they say. Then I got to know it. Took it on trips - even though it didn't have a permanent home in my car. In fact, we went on LONG trips. Thinking about it, possibly 6 1500-mile trips..

Then there was an accident. A car next to me tried to occupy the same space and time as a semi-trailer. The resulting matter/anit-matter explosion nearly killed me, and worse, almost damaged 'Carplayer'.

So, had to get a new car. I got a Mini. Big (small?) change from the truck. But, I had money to give Carplayer a good home. I did. Now Carplayer rocks.

However, while talking with the movers who were going to give Carplayer it's home, I looked at other species on display, and realized that if Carplayer passed on, I wouldn't know how to live on. So, I went out and picked up another. At this point I realized I couldn't name it 'Carplayer 2', so they got better names. "Laurel" and "Hardy", at first. They grew up a little, and got better names that they deserve: "Waldorf" and "Statler".

They switch out occasionally in their home in the car, they both love trips. They have a close relationship with my Palm, and love to take commands from it. They also liove being shown-off at work in a neat little wooden house built just for them.

*uh* Anyways. (Can you tell I do work for a companyt that makes role-playing games?)
Me.