It's actually pretty cool. It is called a "media keyboard" and it works pretty well for what it does. So 1) you can control your media stuff from far away from the PC 2) it links into MSN Messenger and Outlook to give you any status msgs (someone new logged in, you got a message, etc) and you have a new email, etc. Of course, you can't interact with Messenger or Outlook with it (no alpha keyboard). When you are playing an MP3 file (with a bunch of different apps including WinAmp, the status shows how far you are into the song, how long is left, etc.

I am seriously considering buying this kit as I haven't seen anything better or cleaner or as functional. Also, it comes with a Bluetooth hub that is SUPPOSED to work with all other Bluetooth devices (unlike the Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard thang). I haven't tested that though.

I don't have any other Bluetooth devices yet, but plan to get a Bluetooth supported printer and think I'll prolly eventually have a Bluetooth PDA (damned Treo doesn't have it yet). If I can eliminate SOME wires, I think it's good to do it...

- Jon