Hi folks,

The place I was going to buy a Karma from fell through due to a wait on getting a verified PayPal account, so while I wait to find somewhere else I have some more questions...

1. How long does the Karma take to power up into a useable state? My Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox 3 is instant within 30 minutes of a power down, and then take 20 seconds or so from a cold start (>30 minutes)

2. How is music played on the Karma? Dumb question perhaps, but on the Nomad Jukebox 3 (NJB3) you have a music library which you add parts of (albums, artists, genres) to a queue which can then be shuffled and played. Is the Karma the same, different...?

3. How quick is the UI? On the NJB3 the UI is vaguely quick, but slows drastically when a lot of tracks e.g. 5000, are added to the queue. You can wait 10 or so seconds for the queue to load, and to switch between the queue and track details. Are there any particular pain points for the UI on the Karma?

4. Does the Karma show the average bit-rate, current bit-rate, type of bit-rate e.g. VBR/CBR, and codec of the audio file being played?

5. For MP3's, can you view the track number field from the ID3 tag?

That's it for the moment I think...

TIA