Okay, we just got this one in:

I am not satisfied with this particular problem always occurring when I change my password. I conclude that the root of problem have something to do with administrative privileges granted to a number of secretive users to disrupt my computer operations on a daily basis. Its seems very odd that this type of problem has happened frequently on three different computers that I have used. I getting the notions that my computer is being targeted for constant harassment . Basically, I feel that a stronger investigation needs to be conducted to alleviate this problem from happening anymore. For ten to twelve years, I have used the computer to help train other personnel within my unit. I very competent in using the proper procedures to perform my work task when using the computer. Its seem very peculiar that in past year or more that I have forgotten how to change a password, edit, or save a word document. Finally, I find it very strange that DOT vast resources cannot resolve this problem. If the goal of the unknown party is to make me feel inadequate or incompetent in performing my work, then unfortunately they are wasting their time and efforts.

And I work in the same building as this guy.