I've been through 4 or 5 pages... The vast majority of cars to not qualify as "ugly" in my opinion. Likely in the opinion of a great number of people. Some are classics plain and simple. To properly classify something as "ugly" I think you have to look at the period it was created in and contrast against other cars of the time.

I quite like the Citroen 2CV for instance. And the Vauxhaul (Opel) Tigra was a fine looking car when first introduced (unless they changed it or there was a big difference between the UK "Vauxhaul" version and the Opel available in Italy and Portugal). The BMW M Coupe takes some getting used to, but it's got a lot going for it.

They should probably consider hosting somewhere else and then adding US cars. They'd likely increase their model count by a factor of 3 or 4. I mean, there's so much to choose. The entire Pontiac line for instance. The new Chrysler 300M, Honda Element, any Ford Mustang created after the 60's, anything produced under the Ford-owned "Merkur" badge, practically all versions of the Monte Carlo (especially recent ones), and of course other cars that are in fact available world-wide, like the current BMW 7-series (attrocity!), current BMW 6-series, current BMW 5-series (but nowhere near as bad as 7 and 6)... The list does go on and on.

Bruno