Matthew, thanks for the note. I've been considering this dilemma since I first read about it during Stu's process, I believe. To my eye, both Brian's and Stu's buttons match the lenses perfectly when lit and unlit.

The only color difference I see in theirs when lit is the button *intensity*. To my eye, the white button LEDs make the buttons look like the lens color, just more powerful. I hope that contrast is acceptable, and if not, comments are very welcome.

So, I plan to match unlit material color to start. When I get a sample of colored buttons, I'll try them and see how they match the lenses. I will then note any difference in base color and have the molders adjust their process to fix it. Hopefully by a second itteration, the base color will match and only the known intensity difference will remain.

Smoke is the exception. To me, smoke lenses have always looked green, but Stu's smoke buttons are a nice gray. It seems like alot of people like smoke lenses but I've never seen a complaint that they are greenish. So, I'll try to produce grey buttons, because I guess that's the intended color. If people want "greyed VFD green" for smoke, let me know.