let's test with [ laugh ] :
this is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theorythis is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theory that a post with a long line is going to be breaking up using BR tags in the BBS's own markup language and test again yesyesokok

this is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theary that a post with a long line is going to be breaking up using BR tags in the BBS's own markup language

this is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theary that a post with a long line is going to be breaking up using BR tags in the BBS's own markup language

this is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theary that a post with a long line is going to be breaking up using BR tags in the BBS's own markup language [la

this is gonna be a very long line which is quite longer than any line you will probably have seen before, just to test my theary that a post with a long line is going to be breaking up using BR tags in the BBS's own markup language [la

Now I've edited it and added this line
Now I've edited with IE5

Frank van Gestel

Edited by fvgestel on 24/06/01 12:11 PM.