I live in the UK and have just managed to get hold of two receivers for myself. I found a site on the internet that looked as though they would sell a receiver to me and gave all the international postages etc. so I ordered it. Having got little in the form of response I rang the company who told me they needed more for postage. As a whole the company has not been overly proactive or responsive and I have had to chase them up all the way. They promised to send e-mails but never did etc.

However, I do now own two of these items so they did come through in the end. If I was ordering again I would do it over the phone with them and do the paying by wire transfer.

If you want to see the company go to www.cfarr.com . If you want to buy, then on your own head be it.

For those thinking of buying I run Windows XP Pro. and have one receiver using the HPNA card I got with the receiver and one using the local LAN. Both were really easy to set up. I have also tried running both on the HPNA and that was fine too.

However, the software with the receiver is really basic and if you have used MusicMath or the Creative Jukebox you will be disappointed with the functionality supplied. I am going to investigate some of the other software mentioned on this BBS.

Good Luck to any prospective purchasers

Davidm