I have a similar setup, except my Rio is wired, not wireless. I have the exact same behavior and can just about trace it to the Linksys locking up. I'm even watching it reset every 2 minutes via SNMP while tRio plays. Terrible. (btw, I see the same behavior when I move large files across the Linksys).

If I take the Linksys out of the equation and run everything of another switch (a Baystack), everything is fine. tRio works flawlessly. Even if all components are connected to the Baystack, the Linksys still locks up, even though there are no ports in use on it besides upstream.

The only problem is the Linksys is my firewall, I'm not quite ready to cut the tether to the outside world yet. The weird thing is that the regular rio client works okay with the Linksys. My only guess would be the amount of traffic going back and forth between the Receiver and tRio server (client unrelated to mp3s, ie. display updating, menuing, etc.) causing the Linksys to lockup. I'll have to double check and see how much traffic (kbps) goes between the tRio client/server.