>>Just more questions I guess, but they may help to >>clarify your situation...

>>Are you using 10/100 ethernet connectivity, or >>phoneline/HPNA?

10/100 Ethernet

>>Is there more than one DHCP provider on your network? >>I.e., are you running A.R.M. windoze server program and >>do you also have a firewall/NAT device that also does >>DHCP? Are any of your other [Linux/Windows] boxes >>configured to be DHCP servers?

Nope.

>>Is it possible your wiring got chopped somehow? If >>you're using phone line, you might stick another >>phone/handset on there to verify connectivity. >>Otherwise, you might put another computer on the line if >>you're using Ethernet at the Rio site. Of course, the >>fact that your Rio presents a link-level light probly >>renders this question moot.

Nope wiring not chopped changed places on the network where the connection is known to work and I get the same response.

>>Do you think your server side stuff could be messed up? >>When I used the provided ARM server, I noticed that the >>Rio Receiver often could not connect without rebooting >>the PC on which ARM runs. It was not enough to restart >>the ARM application, I had to reboot the entire PC.

Nope server side isn't messed up. I have two Rio Receivers and the other one still works. They both used to work before but now only the one does. I have ARM version 1.03. Maybe that is the problem. Anyone know where I can get 1.04?

>>Those are a few questions; I'm sure others will have >>more...