OK... after wasting nearly 8 hours yesterday working on this... I need help. I have an almost 31,000 song collection (and YES I have bought MOST of them). Well, I finally got Trio working on an HPNA setup with the ARM 1.04 server and was SO happy to be able to listen to the shoutcast broadcasts. But then recently I have been trying to listen to my MP3 collection... well, that's when I discovered that there was one certain artist that would not play. I did not understand... SO started checking and checking. Then found out it was not just one, but ALL after a certain letter (I do not know which... I know "J" was working yesterday). So I started troubleshooting... went back to ARM by itself... problem still there. SO then I started reading and found that the problem is ARM itself and its handling of large libraries. So yesterday I set out to install Jreceiver... then was wanting to get it to work with Trio. After 5 hours (the install directions for Jreceiver and Windows are HORRIBLE... luckily I have some hacking ability... but still took me FOREVER to get it to work as I was trying to work off the instructions and then ran into trying to interpret the linux instructions and get that to Windows. Well... I finally got Jreceiver going and it streams to Winamp. Then I set out to get it by itself working with the Rio Receiver (no Trio yet). I got NOWHERE. The instructions are VERY not clear as to how or where to boot the rio from. I tried the display server patched version, the Rio boot version... got NOWHERE. The directions say to create a "tftpboot" directory but do not say where... and tell you to put the static IP of the player as a sub directory in the "tftpboot" directory... problem is I'm using the DHCP system of my wireless router (SMC system). SO it constantly assigns a new IP every boot of the RIO... So another issue. Anyway, neglecting Trio in the situation, I cannot get the RIO to find the server software and in essence it will not boot. I tried both the HPNA system and regular network cable from the router. I got nowehere. FInally I put the old server back on and left it alone... at least I could listen to the radio...

OK, HOW can I get jreceiver and the rio communicating? Where does that directory need to go? How do I get around not having a static IP for the 2 players I have? Will Jreceiver work with the HPNA system? WHat about Trio and Jreceiver? ANy help/advice would be great as I'm lost... I mean, Jreceiver is working now and I do not need to reinstall it... but I need Trio working with it... and I need the Rio Receiver to work with them both? Or do I just need to figure out a workaround with the current ARM/Trio setup to have access to a majority of my collection? If a workaround, any suggestions? (I have my collection on an external USB hard drive and have it formatted artist\album\track number-title with no playlists)

Can Anyone help?

Jemmi