Hello, I have had my Empeg MKII for about a month now and absolutely love it. However, I have not seen anyone ask the following question, so I have to ask it. Excuse me if it's been asked before, but I can't find it.

I have an Isuzu Rodeo and when I shut the car while the Empeg is still playing, when I turn the car back on the place in the song is lost. It will usually return to a song in the same playlist, but never to the same point in the same song it was playing when the car was shut.

However, when I remove the empeg from the sled prior to shutting the car, the track and position in the track are remembered.

I also noticed that when I shut the car with the empeg in the sled, the player doesn't stay on in "standby" mode for 30 seconds like is set in emplode. It doesn't standby at all.

I had the empeg professionally installed, and the installer hooked it up to my car using an ISO connector, so I assume that the wiring should not be a problem. I was wondering if anybody with an Isuzu Rodeo/Honda Passport (or any other car) was experiencing the same problem as I am.

Thanks,

-Rob