Ok, second try to write this, the first try was interrupted (just as I wanted to press the submit button...) by a dead browser. So before I start: Don't give such a trophy to Mark, we will never ever get new stable releases of Hijack. Don't cry if you do, I told you that. There is some Voodoo in it...

>One more note for your momento web page: the Worst theme >continues with the date (year) on the trophy actually being >incorrect.. it was 2003 not 2002.
Seems like I need another prize for the worst website about empegs. I didn't know that this wasn't in. Or dou you look at your own websites? ;-)

>Don't ever write code with that thing in the same room!
Too late, I already did. Maybe I will install an Ethernet jack to the trophy and am able to control it. Until I know what happens I would first test it with the word Microsoft.

Update: Just installed an Ethernet jack and put the word Microsoft in it. It seems to work, can you see any functional software from them? It's not my fault, just tested it out... :-))

>It's "prize", not "price". Nothing else too big to speak of.
It's the Voodoo inside, I could have seen it in big letters on the prize itself... Changed it, thanks!

>Oh, and while I'm on the subject, it's "memento", Mark. :P
Memento, I had to translate it. "Andenken" is the german word for it. Never heard about that, hope it wasn't a must to know this word .
>No, there was no worst install prize this year. Which is a shame because I was all ready to compete with my tape adapter and cabling held together with gaffa tape...

You had a chance to win, maybe next year if there is a next year...
But be aware of the Voodoo inside it. If you can't control it, it will control you...

>Remind me to install one of my empegs in a car one day

Mee too, but you easily could use the jaffa tape, it's easy to install everywhere :-).

Rolf

P.S.: ROTFL! Just have seen that one smiley has a german codeword: : durchgeknallt : is for (I am not able to translate this word, it's like a lightbulb exploding)