Quote:
So, what's its name and sex and how old? It's adorable but then I am quite a sucker for kittens

We're still not sure whether it's a he or a she, I think that might be a nice surprise when we see the vet for the first time, but I think it's a she.

She was part of a litter of 4 and she's the only tabby, the rest are all black and white like their mum. She was born on the 6th of August so we're leaving her with her mum for another week or so but she seems to have got most things sorted, like using the litter tray.

We're holding off naming her until we're absolutely sure that she's female. But SWMBO wants to call her Mavis, I'm not convinced.

She's absolutely bonkers, we spent a couple of hours with her last night, I've forgotten how much kittens like to mess around. I'm used older cats who'd much rather have a nice sleep on the sofa. The funniest bit was when she discoved the zip tabs on my empeg bag. She sat there batting the tabs and jumping on the bag, suffice to say the empeg worked happily for the journey home.

I know I'm a 25 year old man but I can't frickin' wait to bring her home.

Andy M