I'm replacing the 20gb primary drive in my RioCar with a 100gb drive. (I already have a secondary drive.) I'm a little unsure of something from Tony Fabris' hard drive upgrade faq.

He (or you, if Tony's reading) mentions that you can copy the config.ini file from the old drive to the new one. While looking in the var dir that houses the config.ini file on drive0, I also found files called "database", "playlists" and "tags". The faq doesn't say anything about copying these files, and none of them are on drive1 (the one staying in the RioCar). If I understand correctly, copying the fids dir only copies the music files themselves, not the playlists or other info. Does this mean that I'm going to lose my playlist and tag info after the copy, or is there something extra I need to do?

Also, it's a little unclear when I'm supposed to copy the .ini file from the outgoing drive0. The order it's written in, it comes after reassembling the player, but that doesn't make sense. I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly. Do you just copy the config.ini right after copying the fids dir, before making the drives read-only again? And is it the same with copying the dynamic data partition, if I want to do that?

Thanks.