I have an odd (and regrettable) question. I just found out that in a couple weeks we plan to close several offices of 5-10 people each (Happy Holidays! ). At this point, as far as I know, we plan to abandon the furniture and so won't need major movers.

However, I need to get the IT equipment packed and shipped back to our corporate office. I'm trying to find a company that can send out a few packers and boxes, have them (properly) box the equipment and ship it back to us, either with their own trucks or using our UPS account.

The list would typically include, for each office, 10-15 computers (including a server), smallish UPS, a printer or three, router, firewall, switches and cables. The usual IT stuff. Perhaps the monitors, but maybe not - they may not be worth packing and shipping.

If I can find such a company, some other departments might also want some stuff packed (I'm starting this query from the IT side): some notebooks and files, and perhaps the phone system would be tossed in, too.

My Google-fu is not getting me there (yet) and the phones are just ringing today.

Do any of you know of any reputable companies (preferably a single one with a reasonable footprint across the US) that could be hired to do this?

thanks,

-jk