It's either a custom jig or a custom probe. If your pcb size is consistent then a custom jig shouldn't be too hard to make, just fiddly. Find some acetal or similar and carve away. I'd suggest a cheap chopping block as a source of suitable plastic. Cut a base plate, drill for your pins, insert and glue. Build up an outer perimeter until you get to the level of your pcb. I'd suggest that the final layer (at pcb level) consists of 2 U-shaped pieces to make removal of the pcbs easier. Glue the whole lot together.

You could probably secure the pcbs within the fixture with nothing more than a rubber band wrapped around the whole thing. A couple of grooves in the top 'U's will help locate this band.

I've whacked together a quick CAD model using 3 layers of 10mm thick acetal, assuming that the pins are 2mm tapering to .2mm thick and 25mm long. Each pad in this model has a plated through hole (0.5mm). That should help with the registration, allowing you to ease up on the tolerance of the pcb outline.

Unfortunately I had to screenshot the images so they are in that nasty Word .doc format, rather than a bunch of nice jpegs. But hopefully it should give you an understanding of what I mean. Get your dremel out!

The only alternative that I can see is to make a single probe containing all the pins. This would be much easier to man handle than multiple probes. Use a stock pin header as the probe head - this gives you a predetermined pitch for your pads which allows you to put some registration holes in. (Make sure they are slightly smaller than the pin diameter obviously.)

bedofnails.doc